FCS content may include:
– Blogs: Created for SEO with the goal of driving traffic to your site, blogs are 400-800 words of original content, incorporating Keywords, Calls to Action (CTAs), and internal links to your site. Blog topics can be at your suggestion, or we will choose topics to maximize SEO.
– Google My Business Posting: A concise synopsis of the blog, the GMB post includes a CTA and a button to direct readers to the full blog post or to your site.
– Social Media Posting(s): A super concise synopsis of the blog, includes #Hashtags and a button to direct readers to the full blog post or to your site. Choose whichever social media networks you like.
– Email: Emails are a direct appeal to current or prospective students, utilizing the blog topic/content and including CTAs and links to your site.
– Press Release: When the topic is conducive to a press release, such as an announcement or introduction of a new product/service, we will create a press release.
The goal of the Fractured Content Strategy is to increase SEO and maximize traffic to your website; additionally, it allows your customers to get to know you, your products, and your services. Your original content is like your way of talking to your customer, and drawing them in. We will work closely and collaboratively with you to ensure the content we create for you accurately delivers your message, and is truly representative of your business.